Hello, Everyone! I am Kodi user. I purchased new Apple Tv 4k. Is there any easy guide available that how to install Kodi on Apple Tv. anyone?
    10-31-2017 05:19 AM
  2. Ipheuria said: Best Answer

Kodi can be installed via XCode using an app you’ll find over in the Kodi.tv forums. Kodi.tv is the official Kodi site and the forums are filled with actual Devs. Head to the forums and look for platform support and then look for iOS.
    Kodi is awesome have it on my MBP, Mac Mini and iPad.
    As far as I know Kodi can only be installed on Apple TVs that have been jailbroken, AND only the Apple TV 1 or 2 can be jailbroken. Maybe pickup a 40 dollar Amazon Fire stick?
    10-31-2017 09:07 AM
    Kodi can be installed via XCode using an app you’ll find over in the Kodi.tv forums. Kodi.tv is the official Kodi site and the forums are filled with actual Devs. Head to the forums and look for platform support and then look for iOS.
    Kodi is awesome have it on my MBP, Mac Mini and iPad.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-01-2017 07:38 AM
    As with any Apple device, you may have to first jailbreak the device before you can install anything that isn't found in the App store. Doing a Google search returns hundreds of sites with video or descriptions of how to do it and install Kodi. Here's one link: https://www.reviewsdir.com/how-to-insta ... -apple-tv/ but I notice that it doesn't work on every version of ATV.

Remember that jailbreaking an Apple device voids the warranty, and in theory could block you from future iOS updates. I've never used an ATV, so I can't offer anything beyond that.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-02-2017 05:09 AM