Cannot leave marketplace feedback

WaveGod

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I recently did a marketplace transaction with krazyatom and I would like to leave feedback. When I go to start I feedback thread I get the following message:

"WaveGod, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Anybody have a solution for this?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I recently did a marketplace transaction with krazyatom and I would like to leave feedback. When I go to start I feedback thread I get the following message:

"WaveGod, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Anybody have a solution for this?

Post it in the Marketplace and just ask a Moderator to move it for you. Not sure though why you can't post in the feedback part of forum.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You need to have a minimum of 50 posts on the forum to create threads in the Marketplace forum. As of now you only have 13.
As an exception, I’ve temporarily enabled Marketplace access for you. Go ahead and leave your feedback.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711