Is it possible to forward-delete on the iOS software keyboard, or using Apple’s Keyboard case??

If not, this is a really annoying oversight, and could be fixable by a software update, I’d imagine.
    10-20-2017 09:34 AM
    Hi, welcome to iMore.

This has not been an option on iOS since the beginning and I don’t imagine Apple will add this feature anytime soon.

It’s something you will get used to eventually.

If you have any questions please register here to our forum. We love to help.
    10-20-2017 09:49 AM
    I wonder why. Forward-delete is obviously possible on the Mac by pressing fn-Delete.

There are several options on the Smart Keyboard:
    - software fix: They could use the Globe button on the Smart Keyboard in place of the ‘fn’ key. This option is appealing because the Globe button is located where the Fn key is ordinarily located on the Mac keyboards.

- hardware fix: just split the double-wide Delete button into a true Delete on the left and a Backspace on the right.

any chance Apple might have folks watching boards like these for suggestions/ideas??
    10-20-2017 10:15 AM
    I wonder why. Forward-delete is obviously possible on the Mac by pressing fn-Delete.

There are several options on the Smart Keyboard:
    - software fix: They could use the Globe button on the Smart Keyboard in place of the ‘fn’ key. This option is appealing because the Globe button is located where the Fn key is ordinarily located on the Mac keyboards.

- hardware fix: just split the double-wide Delete button into a true Delete on the left and a Backspace on the right.

any chance Apple might have folks watching boards like these for suggestions/ideas??
    10-20-2017 10:15 AM