Ever since I updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 11, my lock screen clock disappears daily. The only way to get it back is to reboot. In messages, my keyboard will sometimes not show what I’m typing and seems to freeze. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? I’m updated to 11.0.2.
    10-06-2017 08:55 AM
    Ever since I updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 11, my lock screen clock disappears daily. The only way to get it back is to reboot. In messages, my keyboard will sometimes not show what I’m typing and seems to freeze. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? I’m updated to 11.0.2.
    I am not having any of the issues you mention. I also am using an iPhone 7 with 11.0.2
    10-07-2017 11:00 AM
    If you restored from a backup, try any of the following recommendations:

1. “Reset All Settings”
    2. Erase all contents and settings and then restore from a backup.
    3. Put the device in DFU mode and then have iTunes install a fresh copy of iOS 11.0.2 and then set it up as new.
    CyreneK likes this.
    10-07-2017 12:07 PM
    3. Put the device in DFU mode and then have iTunes install a fresh copy of iOS 11.0.2 and then set it up as new.
    This.

Run it for a day or two before reinstalling from backup. This gives you fresh system files to test with. If you reinstall from backup before testing on a fresh OS install then you'll have no way of knowing if it's an OS bug or if it's a badly written 3rd party app(s) causing an issue or conflict.
    CyreneK and Just_Me_D like this.
    10-07-2017 01:54 PM
    I’m trying #2 first because that’s the easiest.
    10-08-2017 08:37 PM
    This.

Run it for a day or two before reinstalling from backup. This gives you fresh system files to test with. If you reinstall from backup before testing on a fresh OS install then you'll have no way of knowing if it's an OS bug or if it's a badly written 3rd party app(s) causing an issue or conflict.
    Did this too. Didn’t work. Hoping Apple will replace the phone like they said they would.
    10-10-2017 08:39 PM
    Did you do a clean install of iOS 11? In other words, did you put it in DFU mode to have iTunes install a fresh copy of iOS 11.0.2 and then set up the device as new? That will more than likely fix the problem.
    10-10-2017 08:54 PM
    Yep. Did it with them at the store. Took it home and downloaded my necessary apps, set up my settings and used it for the day. In less than 24 hours it happened again. I also couldn’t get into the phone this time and had to shut it off. That put the clock back on so I need to wait for it again to take it back to Apple.
    10-10-2017 08:56 PM
    Yep. Did it with them at the store. Took it home and downloaded my necessary apps, set up my settings and used it for the day. In less than 24 hours it happened again. I also couldn’t get into the phone this time and had to shut it off. That put the clock back on so I need to wait for it again to take it back to Apple.
    Oh geeze, that's bad.

Let us know if they give you a new phone, and if the issue is fixed in your new one.
    10-11-2017 05:06 AM
    Oh geeze, that's bad.

Let us know if they give you a new phone, and if the issue is fixed in your new one.
    They did give me a new phone (not refurbished). Only time will tell if I will have issues. Some new issues thus far: white dock, black, folders, and the inability for my pictures to download from iCloud. I think ios11 is horribly full of bugs and should never have been released to the public.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    10-14-2017 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD