Using the iPhone 7 with iOS 11.0.2
    So once in a while i have my notifications screen completely go dark as in the pic here. This even though the brightness is normal. It then auto adjusts to normalcy after fidgeting with it a little.
    Does anyone know what could be the reason for this?

Both normal and dark screens are seen here to clearly see the difference.

Thanks
    DJD

10-05-2017 11:19 PM
    Using the iPhone 7 with iOS 11.0.2
    So once in a while i have my notifications screen completely go dark as in the pic here. This even though the brightness is normal. It then auto adjusts to normalcy after fidgeting with it a little.
    Does anyone know what could be the reason for this?

Both normal and dark screens are seen here to clearly see the difference.

Thanks
    DJD

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...03a59c23be.png

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7636e2ba1a.png
    I’m using an iPhone 7 on 11.0.2 as well, although something like this has not happened to me. Consider filing a report at apple.com/feedback .
    DjDrone likes this.
    10-07-2017 01:52 AM
    Interesting... does it happen out of the blue? does it happen also when you are not on battery saving mode? I haven't noticed anything like that on my 7Plus.
    10-10-2017 07:45 PM
    Interesting... does it happen out of the blue? does it happen also when you are not on battery saving mode? I haven't noticed anything like that on my 7Plus.
    Happening out of the blue. I have noticed this is happening when i am on a call and simultaneously getting notifications. This is what i feel and not a 100% sure though.
    Haven’t yet checked if this is happening only on battery saving mode. Will check though, thanks for noticing.
    10-13-2017 10:30 AM
    Happening out of the blue. I have noticed this is happening when i am on a call and simultaneously getting notifications. This is what i feel and not a 100% sure though.
    Haven’t yet checked if this is happening only on battery saving mode. Will check though, thanks for noticing.
    Ok, so...I think I noticed what you said like half an hour ago and I was also taking a call, it was black and faded in kinna slow, but went back to normal, automatically. I immediately remembered your comment n hm maybe they’ll fix whatever that is with the next update.
    10-13-2017 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD