Is there any way to get into the "forums" without having to type the word f.o.r.u.m.s. into the search bar? It takes at least three clicks just to get there. This is another problem. I have to keep trying to make my question longer, just to be able to submit it.
    09-30-2017 07:21 PM
    Are you opening the forums via the iMore website? Or TapaTalk?
    09-30-2017 07:33 PM
    I’m going to assume you’re trying to access the forums from within the iMore Blog site.

1. Select the lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
    2. Select “Forums”
    09-30-2017 07:34 PM
    I’m going to assume you’re trying to access the forums from within the iMore Blog site.

1. Select the lines in the upper left corner of the screen.
    2. Select “Forums”

Tried that, but it didn't work. After i pull up iMore, how long am i supposed to wait before i start clicking on those three black lines within the yellow box?
    10-01-2017 07:50 PM
    Tried that, but it didn't work. After i pull up iMore, how long am i supposed to wait before i start clicking on those three black lines within the yellow box?
    If you’re accessing the forums from a web browser, specifically one from a smartphone or tablet, be sure to request Desktop View. The reason I state that is because earlier today, I attempted to access the iMore forums via Safari on my iPhone 8 and the three lines within the yellow box wouldn’t appear until I chose Desktop View. Anyway, once the three lines appear, select it. You should then scroll down to either login or select forums from among the listed choices.
    10-01-2017 08:30 PM
    When you pull up iMore, did you log in? After logging in, then tap on the yellow square with the 3 lines in the upper left corner. Then tap on Forums. Then scroll down and choose a topic category. You can choose tabs by tapping on "Your Menu" top left. If you still have problems, show a screenshot of what you see.
    10-01-2017 08:38 PM
    When you pull up iMore, did you log in? After logging in, then tap on the yellow square with the 3 lines in the upper left corner. Then tap on Forums. Then scroll down and choose a topic category. You can choose tabs by tapping on "Your Menu" top left. If you still have problems, show a screenshot of what you see.

I'm logged in. The three lines do nothing. I still have to type in the word "forums". Then on the top right hand side of the page are three icons. A search icon, a shopping cart icon, and a weird looking icon that looks like a message icon. I tap on the last one, and that's how i can get into the forums.
    10-01-2017 09:07 PM
    I'm logged in. The three lines do nothing. I still have to type in the word "forums". Then on the top right hand side of the page are three icons. A search icon, a shopping cart icon, and a weird looking icon that looks like a message icon. I tap on the last one, and that's how i can get into the forums.
    When you tap the yellow in the upper left corner, it does nothing?
    Here:

Not sure what you mean by "nothing". Does this menu not come up?

You can also type forums.imore.com in your browser search bar.

Or, if you're on TapaTalk, you can tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner.

Then choose "web view".

That takes you to the thread you were on, thus in the forums.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 10-01-2017 at 10:41 PM.
    10-01-2017 10:18 PM
    Here are the pics that you wanted. Nothing works on the first screen, except the search. On the second screen, it's the icon on the left, on the top right side of the screen. THAT takes me to the forums page.
    Attached Thumbnails Getting into the forums-screen-shot-2017-10-02-10.59.25.png   Getting into the forums-screen-shot-2017-10-02-11.01.12.png  
    10-02-2017 11:11 AM
    10-02-2017 11:46 AM

That's it. Just book marked this puppy, and it's all good. What was the problem? A bad url? By the way, thank you.
    10-02-2017 12:05 PM
    That's it. Just book marked this puppy, and it's all good. What was the problem? A bad url? By the way, thank you.
    Yeah, mine stays bookmarked.
    10-02-2017 03:16 PM