I have been using android for years I tried all brands and now i want to give a iPhone a chance , i am using it now for 3 days , i am liking it a lot , apps are more smothered here and also the battery is better but there are some stuff i missed from android .
    1)I miss vibrating press in keyboard in android it was there from the beginning of android ??
    2) number row in the keyboard ??
    3) how to install paid apps ?
    4)moded apps from android i had moded instagram for example to download images directly from the app or some apps like [redacted]or [redacted] to download from youtube??
    ----------
    If u have any answers please reply me and sorry for my bad English
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 09-30-2017 at 06:42 PM.
    09-30-2017 02:33 PM
    I have been using android for years I tried all brands and now i want to give a iPhone a chance , i am using it now for 3 days , i am liking it a lot , apps are more smothered here and also the battery is better but there are some stuff i missed from android .
    1)I miss vibrating press in keyboard in android it was there from the beginning of android ??
    2) number row in the keyboard ??
    3) how to install paid apps ?
    4)moded apps from android i had moded instagram for example to download images directly from the app or some apps like tube mate or ogyoutube to download from youtube??
    ----------
    If u have any answers please reply me and sorry for my bad English
    Welcome to iMore! Hope you are having a great time with your new iPhone. Which model have you gone for?

To answer your questions,
    1. The keyboard cannot vibrate in iOS.
    2. The number row doesn’t exist as well, although you can install a third-party keyboard from the App Store.
    3. Paid apps can be downloaded from the App Store.
    4. iOS does not support mods.

Hope that answers your questions. You can update to the latest version of iOS from Settings > General > Software Update.

Once again, welcome!
    09-30-2017 03:04 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Hope you are having a great time with your new iPhone. Which model have you gone for?

To answer your questions,
    1. The keyboard cannot vibrate in iOS.
    2. The number row doesn’t exist as well, although you can install a third-party keyboard from the App Store.
    3. Paid apps can be downloaded from the App Store.
    4. iOS does not support mods.

Hope that answers your questions. You can update to the latest version of iOS from Settings > General > Software Update.

Once again, welcome!
    I have iPhone 7 , Thanks
    09-30-2017 03:06 PM