Hi,

I have OneDrive loaded on my iPhone. I use it to push photos to OneDrive. When I look in the iPhone Settings at Storage used, I see OneDrive is using 5.5GB of data. My photos are also using 3.4GB (I wondered if it was weirdly coping all photos into itself - a daft thing to do, but anyway...). So what is this data and how can I clear it?

In the app I have used "Clear Cache". And under "Me", I don't see anything under Offline files. Clearly there is something be stored in the app though...

An uninstall would delete the data, but what is it and how can I clear it?

Thanks!
    09-29-2017 09:06 AM
    Hi,

I have OneDrive loaded on my iPhone. I use it to push photos to OneDrive. When I look in the iPhone Settings at Storage used, I see OneDrive is using 5.5GB of data. My photos are also using 3.4GB (I wondered if it was weirdly coping all photos into itself - a daft thing to do, but anyway...). So what is this data and how can I clear it?

In the app I have used "Clear Cache". And under "Me", I don't see anything under Offline files. Clearly there is something be stored in the app though...

An uninstall would delete the data, but what is it and how can I clear it?

Thanks!
    Uninstalling the OneDrive app will do just that, delete the app. All files saved on it are also saved in the cloud.
    Once you reinstall OneDrive back on your iPhone it will ask for your credentials and all your files will still be there.
    Uninstalling and reinstalling will clear up storage space on your iPhone.
    09-29-2017 09:31 AM