I am trying to reset my password but I don't know my phone number that I put with my Apple ID account.
    09-11-2017 05:51 PM
    https://iforgot.apple.com and http://appleid.apple.com are the two websites you can change / reset your password.

If you can’t change it there for whatever reason, you should contact https://support.apple.com and see what your options are.
    09-11-2017 07:02 PM
    Can you not read? He said that he forgot his Phone Number so he can’t get into his Account and Forget Password Requires your Phone Number so he cannot do anything
    04-11-2022 03:27 PM
    Can you not read? He said that he forgot his Phone Number so he can’t get into his Account and Forget Password Requires your Phone Number so he cannot do anything
    This post is over 4.5 years old. I believe that the OP could still contact Apple Support from another device or PC. That said, I suggest that you take some time to familiarize yourself with iMore's Community Rules and Guidelines. Your post was rather rude, and that type of behavior is not acceptable.
    kataran, Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    04-11-2022 03:38 PM
    I agree with Annie

Your first Post is to berate something posted years ago

Welcome to iMore

Second chances are rare but still Exist

Make the most of our great site
    Tartarus, Annie_M and nikkisharif like this.
    04-12-2022 09:05 PM
    I’m a big believer in second chances but feel you just used your one strike. Make good use of your second chance.
    Annie_M, Tartarus, kataran and 2 others like this.
    04-13-2022 11:37 AM
    This post is over 4.5 years old. I believe that the OP could still contact Apple Support from another device or PC. That said, I suggest that you take some time to familiarize yourself with iMore's Community Rules and Guidelines. Your post was rather rude, and that type of behavior is not acceptable.
    True. Tapatalk is good at making peeps believe these conversations are new which are not. This has been going on for a long time now.

Tapatalk needs to update their application so this does not happen.
    05-10-2022 12:30 PM