I use the notes app on my iPhone, iPad, and MacAir and it works pretty good. I'm he newest version of notes on iOS 11 is great, not all of the functionality is on the Mac version. For instance, "pinning" a note isn't an option on the Mac.

So, for all of those who have tried the beta version of the newest MacOS, do you see any difference in what notes now does compared to the current production OS?
    09-09-2017 01:49 AM
    Hello there, I’m not on the beta for MacOS. I’m sure someone who does will reply very soon
    09-09-2017 02:39 AM
    ...not all of the functionality is on the Mac version. For instance, "pinning" a note isn't an option on the Mac.

To pin a note in macOS Sierra, follow the iMore Blog instructions via the following link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.imo...h-sierra%3famp
    roystreet likes this.
    09-09-2017 10:50 AM
    To pin a note in macOS Sierra, follow the iMore Blog instructions via the following link....
    Thank you for that link, that's pretty helpful. If there's a resource that shows other functions that notes has on the Mac that iOS has, that would be great. I think the markup tools are different too.

I recently switched from OneNote to using Notes and it's a pretty good replacement, although OneNote can do more. I trust Apple more and Notes seems more reliable. I would regularly have syncing issues...Anyway, thanks for the help❗️ 🤠
    09-09-2017 12:58 PM
    You’re very welcome. In addition, the following link should direct you to a wealth of information regarding the Notes app on the Mac.
    09-09-2017 01:12 PM