Newest MacOS Compatibility With Notes App

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
I use the notes app on my iPhone, iPad, and MacAir and it works pretty good. I'm he newest version of notes on iOS 11 is great, not all of the functionality is on the Mac version. For instance, "pinning" a note isn't an option on the Mac.

So, for all of those who have tried the beta version of the newest MacOS, do you see any difference in what notes now does compared to the current production OS?

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
To pin a note in macOS Sierra, follow the iMore Blog instructions via the following link....

Thank you for that link, that's pretty helpful. If there's a resource that shows other functions that notes has on the Mac that iOS has, that would be great. I think the markup tools are different too.

I recently switched from OneNote to using Notes and it's a pretty good replacement, although OneNote can do more. I trust Apple more and Notes seems more reliable. I would regularly have syncing issues...Anyway, thanks for the help❗🤠

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You’re very welcome. In addition, the following link should direct you to a wealth of information regarding the Notes app on the Mac.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods