How can I access my Snapchat without a verification code because my phone number was changed?

Rachel Moak

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
My phone is not activated right now and I can't get into my snapchat without a verification code. I'm not able to receive the code because my phone isn't on.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can i get in my snapchat without a verification. code because my phone number was changed?

Well, the whole deal of two step verification is to make it impossible for people to access an account if they don’t have the phone.

Your best bet is to read the Snapchat support page and see if you can bypass the two way verification by other legal means.

hfjasmine

Feb 1, 2018
Visit site
Re: how do you expect me to log in on a different phone i dont have mine

My phone is not activated right now and I can't get into my snapchat without a verification code. I'm not able to receive the code because my phone isn't on.

the snapchat codes yeah they dont work i have been trying for 4 hours and its all [redacted] why do you even have that pointless extra step like why cant it just be like every other log in thing :username :pas why do you need to make it mere hard clearly if they are logging in on a different phone they DONT have there own any smart person could figure that out so why tf would you even get that genius idea to send it to the number they dont currently have common sense [redacted].:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

the snapchat codes yeah they dont work i have been trying for 4 hours and its all [redacted] why do you even have that pointless extra step like why cant it just be like every other log in thing :username :pas why do you need to make it mere hard clearly if they are logging in on a different phone they DONT have there own any smart person could figure that out so why tf would you even get that genius idea to send it to the number they dont currently have common sense [redacted].:mad:
Please refrain from using profanity. Thank you.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Gezzz, chill down a bit. It's not worth the stroke. Trust me, I know.

Well, the whole deal of two step verification is to make it impossible for people to access an account if they don’t have the phone.

There's your sign.

Cutiemili1011

Apr 19, 2019
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner