So I gave one of my friends my dads App Store account so he can download an app , I was using the phone and he doesn't know the password and I signed out immediately after that , can he still see photos from my dads iCloud account , guys I need an answer asap please
    09-06-2017 10:09 AM
    If all he did was use it to sign into App Store then he shouldn’t be seeing your dad’s photos. If he signed into iCloud and it synced the photos before signing out then he might still see them.
    badr badr1 likes this.
    09-06-2017 10:23 AM
    If all he did was use it to sign into App Store then he shouldn’t be seeing your dad’s photos. If he signed into iCloud and it synced the photos before signing out then he might still see them.
    --
    Yes I was holding the phone , I signed in with the APP STORE option I didn't get near the iCloud option , I don't know if it makes a difference but my dads Apple ID is the same as his iCloud ID , P.S this happened almost 2 years ago but I just learned that iCloud works that way .
    09-06-2017 10:31 AM
    --
    Yes I was holding the phone , I signed in with the APP STORE option I didn't get near the iCloud option , I don't know if it makes a difference but my dads Apple ID is the same as his iCloud ID , P.S this happened almost 2 years ago but I just learned that iCloud works that way .
    You should be fine then. Signing in through App Store does not automatically sign you into iCloud. Many people use separate Apple IDs for both.
    badr badr1 and Sherry_B like this.
    09-06-2017 10:32 AM
    Ksi
    You should be fine then. Signing in through App Store does not automatically sign you into iCloud. Many people use separate Apple IDs for
    both.
    Thank you so much for your help i really do appreciate it , hope you have a nice day and I wish you good fortune in your future.
    09-06-2017 10:41 AM
    I used to do this quite often. You’re good, your dad’s photos are safe.
    badr badr1 likes this.
    09-06-2017 11:32 AM