I gave my friend my dad’s Apple ID and password to download an app. Can he see his iCloud photos?

I

iMore Question

So I gave one of my friends my dads App Store account so he can download an app , I was using the phone and he doesn't know the password and I signed out immediately after that , can he still see photos from my dads iCloud account , guys I need an answer asap please

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Guys please help it's important

If all he did was use it to sign into App Store then he shouldn’t be seeing your dad’s photos. If he signed into iCloud and it synced the photos before signing out then he might still see them.

badr badr1

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site

If all he did was use it to sign into App Store then he shouldn’t be seeing your dad’s photos. If he signed into iCloud and it synced the photos before signing out then he might still see them.

--
Yes I was holding the phone , I signed in with the APP STORE option I didn't get near the iCloud option , I don't know if it makes a difference but my dads Apple ID is the same as his iCloud ID , P.S this happened almost 2 years ago but I just learned that iCloud works that way .

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

--
Yes I was holding the phone , I signed in with the APP STORE option I didn't get near the iCloud option , I don't know if it makes a difference but my dads Apple ID is the same as his iCloud ID , P.S this happened almost 2 years ago but I just learned that iCloud works that way .

You should be fine then. Signing in through App Store does not automatically sign you into iCloud. Many people use separate Apple IDs for both.

badr badr1

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site

Ksi
You should be fine then. Signing in through App Store does not automatically sign you into iCloud. Many people use separate Apple IDs for
both.

Thank you so much for your help i really do appreciate it , hope you have a nice day and I wish you good fortune in your future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711