Beats X microphone stopped working & scratchy sound when on

I

iMore Question

Amazing wireless earphones, no complaints about the microphone or sound quality on the other side. Then one day tried to do a Google Hangouts and I heard a distinct scratchy sound, then when the other side answered they couldn't hear anything. Tried a phone call, same thing. Also noticed the Bluetooth connection was less stable, some dropped moments in music.

Do I need to replace them? It has been less than a week since opening the box!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Amazing wireless earphones, no complaints about the microphone or sound quality on the other side. Then one day tried to do a Google Hangouts and I heard a distinct scratchy sound, then when the other side answered they couldn't hear anything. Tried a phone call, same thing. Also noticed the Bluetooth connection was less stable, some dropped moments in music.

Do I need to replace them? It has been less than a week since opening the box!

If it's been less than a week, I recommend you return them to the place of purchase and have them exchanged. Having said that, it won't do you any good if the problem resides in the actual bluetooth connection. If things things are happening while connected to your smartphone, try resetting the network connection in the device's settings.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2