Hello everybody,
    I still have an interested about the mobile router which is called "Dlink" i have taken screenshots of it,but i am not sure/i don't know if i am allowed to put it (any screenshots/pictures etc) in my post/topic/in here? If anyone knows,please let me know,thank you very much ))))
    I wanted to find out what dear people think about it? Is it worth buying it or not? Will it work without the pc/computer/laptop etc? Will it work without the landline at all? Will i be able to activate this mobile router without any problems,seriously? Will i be able to activate it without the phone line? Will i be able to activate it without the pc/laptop/computer etc?
    I would love to hear it/info/opinions/advice etc from you my dear people ))))
    I am truly sorry my dear people ;(
    08-24-2017 04:37 PM
    What exact model are you looking at?
    What exactly are you trying to do with it?
    What service are you going to connect it to?
    Have you tried contacting D-Link's Customer Support? D-Link Technical Support

Providing specific information will help other people with their responses to your questions.
    08-24-2017 05:40 PM
    Ok,i see,understandable,honestly,i haven't tried by contacting D-Link Technical Support,do i have to,dear? Do you know if they will be able to provide with the info for which i am looking for/which i need to know/want to know?
    Honestly,i am thinking of getting a temporary internet,because as far as i know thats what this mobile router is used for,i mean,it is used if you wanted to have a temporary internet connection thats all,dear,i am truly sorry
    08-24-2017 06:17 PM
    Ok,i see,understandable,honestly,i haven't tried by contacting D-Link Technical Support,do i have to,dear? Do you know if they will be able to provide with the info for which i am looking for/which i need to know/want to know?
    Honestly,i am thinking of getting a temporary internet,because as far as i know thats what this mobile router is used for,i mean,it is used if you wanted to have a temporary internet connection thats all,dear,i am truly sorry
    Can you answer the questions asked above? It might help us help you.
    08-24-2017 07:00 PM
    Ok,i am really sorry,this is the screenshot of the mobile router that i am interested in i am thinking of using it as a temporary internet for a good/useful purpose,i haven't tried contacting D-Link's Customer Support yet,i am really sorry,but i don't understand this question ==> "What service are you going to connect it to?"
    Have i answered most of the questions?????
    08-24-2017 07:28 PM
    08-24-2017 07:28 PM
    So that router appears to be an older model (about two years old). It will only get HSPA+ (3G) service. So you will need to be sure that that meets your needs.

It also requires that you have active SIM card with data service from a mobile service provider in order to get access to the internet.

It does not require a "landline", but again does require an active mobile SIM with a data service.

You really should contact D-Link and/or your mobile service provider to ensure that this device will work for the purpose you intend to use it.
    hetera01 likes this.
    08-24-2017 08:55 PM
    Ohhhhhhhhhh..........ok,i see my dear,thank you so much for your help/advice etc ))))
    08-24-2017 08:57 PM