My wife and I switched iPhones tonight. I didn't do an iCloud backup because I have more stuff saved than her phones capacity. I set it up as a new iPhone but don't know if there's a way to re-synch my activity data. I don't want to wipe my watch and set it back up either. Any way to take my watch as it is and its data and add it to the new iPhone?
    08-23-2017 11:06 PM
    My wife and I switched iPhones tonight. I didn't do an iCloud backup because I have more stuff saved than her phones capacity. I set it up as a new iPhone but don't know if there's a way to re-synch my activity data. I don't want to wipe my watch and set it back up either. Any way to take my watch as it is and its data and add it to the new iPhone?
    Sadly if you set up your iPhone as new you’ll lose your activity data. There are third Larry (paid) apps that allow you to replace your activity data when you set up a phone as new.

They’ve been discussed before somewhere in iMore so hopefully you’ll be able to find the thread and it helps you.
    08-24-2017 03:37 AM