Public beta 11.5 not loading?

warjon

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Have ip6+ on public beta program, have the icon showing that available download for iOS public beta 11.5 But when I click on it the wheel icon spins and indicates it’s loading but after a couple of hours nothing happens?!?....tried deleting and reinstalling beta profile and update still not loading ?!...any suggestions? Have Cox hi-speed WiFi...so the connection is not the problem.....was able to download on iPad Pro,..just not loading on iPhone ?..can’t figure out why..

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
What type of connection you have, Wifi?

Also it has to download, then you have to choose when to install.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
If it appears to be stuck, you can reset your network connection under Settings > General > Reset: Reset Network Settings. You will have to type your wifi passwords back in again when it's done, but nine times out of ten resetting the network settings will fix issues like this.

If you still have issues after resetting the network settings, let us know and we'll see where to go from there.

thp2472

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
Have ip6+ on public beta program, have the icon showing that available download for iOS public beta 11.5 But when I click on it the wheel icon spins and indicates it’s loading but after a couple of hours nothing happens?!?....tried deleting and reinstalling beta profile and update still not loading ?!...any suggestions? Have Cox hi-speed WiFi...so the connection is not the problem.....was able to download on iPad Pro,..just not loading on iPhone ?..can’t figure out why..

Go to SETTINGS > GENERAL > IPHONE SETTINGS > Find iOS beta install & delete. Install iOS beta again. Advice given to me and it worked. I had same hang up issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711