Yellow iMore app and layout.

I

iMore Question

Does anyone else find they are spending less and less time in the iMore app since it's new Yellow colour and topics layout?
I used to be on it umpteen times a day, recently I'm lucky if I'm there once. It's really strange but I find the shade of Yellow somewhat repulsive too.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't like either, so I didn't update the app. I had the beta version to test, but didn't like it. The old version is much better IMO. Not a fan of the yellow, but could live with that. They took away features I liked, such as access to my account, where I could edit things or change my avatar.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't like either, so I didn't update the app. I had the beta version to test, but didn't like it. The old version is much better IMO. Not a fan of the yellow, but could live with that. They took away features I liked, such as access to my account, where I could edit things or change my avatar.

Yeap!
I miss the old iMore theme and how it used to be.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeap!
I miss the old iMore theme and how it used to be.

I'm glad I didn't update the app. The old one still works fine. Not sure for how long though. It's a bit annoying in the App Store, as the new one shows as ready to update. Wish there was a way to hide that. LOL.