I'm hoping someone can provide a little bit of clarity. Myself and two other family members have phones with AT&T. I have mine through the iPhone Upgrade Program, which will be eligible to upgrade next month, and the other two lines were done through AT&T Next. The two through AT&T next are already paid off.

Now, if we wanted to switch to Sprint & use the iPhone Upgrade Program when the new iPhone is released, how would we go about doing so? Do we already have to have an account with Sprint in order to utilize the IUP? I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question & any help would be greatly appreciated!
    08-15-2017 06:34 PM
    I'm hoping someone can provide a little bit of clarity. Myself and two other family members have phones with AT&T. I have mine through the iPhone Upgrade Program, which will be eligible to upgrade next month, and the other two lines were done through AT&T Next. The two through AT&T next are already paid off.

Now, if we wanted to switch to Sprint & use the iPhone Upgrade Program when the new iPhone is released, how would we go about doing so? Do we already have to have an account with Sprint in order to utilize the IUP? I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question & any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Hopefully this helps. I would assume you would have to be with sprint before taking advantage of this https://www.imore.com/iphone-upgrade...-you-need-know
    https://www.apple.com/shop/iphone/ip...pgrade-program
    Says you can join the program online for your carrier. I would go to the local apple store and ask them to be sure.
    08-15-2017 07:35 PM