Iphone 7 vs 6s plus vs 7 plus

I

iMore Question

Hi guys,

7 vs 7 plus
Besides camera, screen size, brightness, what's the significant differences noticeable on daily our daily life ?

6s plus vs 7
Besides camera, home button/hectic touch, water resistance, screen size (for sure), what's other differences noticable on our daily usage ? screen brightness, headphone jack, speaker, processor, (at least for me) won't impact much

Thx

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

7 vs 7 plus
Besides camera, screen size, brightness, what's the significant differences noticeable on daily our daily life ?

6s plus vs 7
Besides camera, home button/hectic touch, water resistance, screen size (for sure), what's other differences noticable on our daily usage ? screen brightness, headphone jack, speaker, processor, (at least for me) won't impact much

Thx

Hello there,
The significant difference that I felt between the 7 vs the 7 Plus is the battery life and the performance thanks to the 3GB of RAM. It's butterly smooth and last all day if you don't play games.

As for the 6s Plus against the 7, I felt the taptic engine to be so much better on the 7, creating a whole new experience. The speed is noticeable, and so is the camera! The stereo speakers makes watching videos even more enjoyable and phone calls are louder. If you're thinking if getting a new iPhone, you could always wait a month or two for the next gen

Good luck

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

7 vs 7 plus

6s plus vs 7

Thx

For *me*, other than what you’ve listed, there is no significant difference. I’ve had all 4 devices and I used all 4 in basically the same manner. There was a noticeable difference in battery life between the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, but not so much between the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, but again, that’s *my* experience. The battery life between the iPhone 6S and iPhone 7 was about the same, but everyone’s mileage may differ. Anyway, is there a specific reason you ask? If so, can you please join the iMore forums and reply in this thread? Thank you ...

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Actually it's me who asked the quest, and I was not awarded that I was not logged in yet :)

I have a bad day, my 6s+ fell into water and the top speaker got damaged

Kinda thinking whether I should sell this one after get it repaired and get the iPhone 7 or 7plus. From what I knew, 6s +, 7, 7+ won't give any differences for my daily usage, but still tempted for smaller phone (Iphone 7). Tht's why I'm asking (truth is to find some justification for me to spend money for a new phone)

Still not sure yet

Anyway, I'm typing with my iPhone 5 now (what a bad battery compared to the current one), and don't know why, but it's kinda easier and more accurate to type with iPhone 5 than 6s+ ? Hm ....

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Actually it's me who asked the quest, and I was not awarded that I was not logged in yet :)

I have a bad day, my 6s+ fell into water and the top speaker got damaged

Kinda thinking whether I should sell this one after get it repaired and get the iPhone 7 or 7plus. From what I knew, 6s +, 7, 7+ won't give any differences for my daily usage, but still tempted for smaller phone (Iphone 7). Tht's why I'm asking (truth is to find some justification for me to spend money for a new phone)

Still not sure yet

Anyway, I'm typing with my iPhone 5 now (what a bad battery compared to the current one), and don't know why, but it's kinda easier and more accurate to type with iPhone 5 than 6s+ ? Hm ....

The iPhone 7 is a 'just nice' kind of size. If you're looking for ease of use and portability, the iPhone 7 is the way to go. Or you can hold on to your iPhone 5 for two months, and sell the 6s Plus and then get the new iPhone 8

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
The iPhone 7 is a 'just nice' kind of size. If you're looking for ease of use and portability, the iPhone 7 is the way to go. Or you can hold on to your iPhone 5 for two months, and sell the 6s Plus and then get the new iPhone 8

Nah... don't think I can afford the upcoming new iPhone series :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2