Mackeeper invaded!! my computer with a loud alarming beep notifying me that there are 2 viruses and a trojan malware on my system and it needs immediate cleaning.
    I allowed the app to clean my system thinking this was an Apple app. (I saw apple's icon somewhere on the app's screen). Then a representative started chatting with me about how he's checking my system and should have the restults within a few seconds.
    When the cleanup was done it read, 318 damaging files were cleanedup. You have 838 more files to clean up. Download the full version to complete cleanup.
    I was shocked.
    Suddenly the chat went from a professional customer service type to aggressive marketing messages explaining why i should purchase mackeeper.
    I realised they invaded into my computer and this chat might be stealing info from my system while pretending to fix it.
    As I was trying to google on the company and the software I realised my access ti tge internet is blocked. I can't open any page. I keep getting a sad square imoji on the tab.
    What do I do now?
    This feels like I'm being forced into to buying the app.
    HELP
    08-14-2017 04:46 PM
    Take it to an Apple Store.
    08-14-2017 06:00 PM