I need to view the messages on my wifes old phone. Please read and help, genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

So I'm going to be completely honest here, and maybe to my detriment. I may get deleted or hammered with criticism, I don't know.
But I need to seek some answers.

So I think my wife has been having an affair, I don't know 100% but I found a very damning email after I became suspicious. I'm not looking to hurt her, I'm just looking for answers.

I want to find out for sure before I ask her as she could still at this point deny it and twist the email. I also want to find out
how far it has gone and for how long. I don't want to hurt her, I still care about her, I just need answers.

I have her iCloud and iTunes password and her email password, but don't know her pincode.

She bought a new iPhone 6 yesterday and the old one is still in the house and not been restored. She may do that tomorrow or may give the
phone away but until she does, I have a chance to get to it.

Is there a way I can view the text messages on there without her knowing? I want to find out for sure and then give her the
opportunity to come clean on her own terms, making it as easy as possible for her. If she doesn't then I have proof
and we will need to talk and try and come up with a solution, even if that means divorce, I am prepared.

I have seen this thing you can do with siri but I don't know if it works on the new firmwear.

I have heard about DFU recovery that I could do on her old phone. Will this send her a notification to her new phone to say that I am
doing it? She could then delete messages and I don't actually want her to know I am doing it.
Is there anyway of getting passed the two part authentication code thing? Or finding out if she has the two part authentication on or off?
If it is off then I can do it on my PC.

Any ideas?

I'm really desperate to know and this is tearing me apart.

Any help is very much greatly appreciated.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Something inside is already telling you the truth. Dude, the trust is already gone so dont do this. If you dont have kids at home, start planning a life without her.That kind of trust doesn't come back and it will always be in your head someplace. Just my opinion and I was in the same situation. Peace of mind has a value.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone here can help you.

No judgments here from me, but if you already have irrefutable proof (the email you spoke of) then it would seem you have two choices. Fight for your marriage, or just walk away. Only you can decide what is right for you in the end. I wish you the best of luck, and I'm deeply sorry you're having to go through this.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
We do not provide support on how to break into someone else’s phone on this forum.

I’ve been married 11 years and can’t image the pain you’re going through right now but I really feel like you’re taking the coward’s way out. Man up and confront her. If you know your wife like I know mine you’ll know if she’s lying. That should be all of the proof you need.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As stated above, we do not provide support on how to break into someone else’s phone. With that in mind, it is recommended that you seek an attorney, a marriage counselor, clergy and local authorities, if necessary regarding your marital woes. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2