Hello everybody,
    I wanted to know something concerning about the iPhone/something to do with the iPhone,well.........does anyone know how bad it is to use browsers(any browsers) without having VPN in your iPhone? Does it do anything bad to the iPhone if you don't have VPN in it at all,If yes,how much bad/damage it does?

I am truly sorry to all the dear people,i know that this is a second topic i've created today,but it is really important for me to know that and if there is a concern/problem with this topic,please let me know!!!
    08-09-2017 03:17 PM
    Browsing without VPN will not do any arm to your iPhone at all. If your concern is virus or malware etc... you should not have such worries. Also vpn only help you to browse incognito on the internet, hiding your IP address and allowing you to access sites that are not accessible without VPN.
    The native safari browser on the iPhone also provide a "private" browsing window where you can do some private browsing, while this doesn't actually arm your iPhone, hide your IP address, it's allow you to access some contents such as adults contents that you may not be able to view in safari normal window.
    Hope this helps you with your initial concern.
    08-09-2017 04:58 PM
    Ok,i see dear,understandable,honestly,i am worried about virus,it is just (((((( i am kind of a silly person,i try not to use VPN,because when i have VPN on it slows down my mobile internet connection and i get really annoyed by it,so what i do is,i turn it off,the problem i am having is my patience (((((( i am feeling so silly by doing it,i am not even helping to my iphone at all since it needs VPN on all the times ;( ((((
    08-09-2017 05:18 PM
    A VPN, in the most basic terms, masks your IP and keeps your connection secure. This helps prevent people from getting into your personal information. It is not required to use a VPN, but it is recommended. There are some VPN'S that are better for speed, but you do have to pay for them.
    pkcable and Sherry_B like this.
    08-09-2017 05:25 PM
    Oh ok,i see,my dear,by any chance,do you know the names of those VPNs? Maybe,you know if they are really expensive?
    Hmmmmm
    08-09-2017 05:41 PM
    Oh ok,i see,my dear,by any chance,do you know the names of those VPNs? Maybe,you know if they are really expensive?
    Hmmmmm
    ExpressVPN, link
    CyberGhost, link
    IP Vanish, link
    08-09-2017 10:25 PM
    Thank you very much my dear )))))))
    08-09-2017 10:35 PM
    08-09-2017 10:42 PM
    Thank you very much dear )))))))))
    08-09-2017 10:56 PM