What if my Fitbit is out of warranty, does anyone fix it?

I

iMore Question

My battery stopped charging on my Fitbit blaze and it is 2 years old. I think it only needs a battery replacement and I don't want to buy a new one yet. Who can I find that will replace the battery for me and how much would it cost me?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't find a video on it. Not good sign. That doesn't necessarily mean it can't be done, probably more so it means its not cost effective.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I would contact Fitbit. Ask them about a battery replacement, or if it would be more cost effective to just buy a new one.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That's a bummer! I also own the FitBit Blaze and the battery life on it is insane, and I actually prefer it to the Apple Watch!

You could try to contact FitBit Customer Support for assistance, but after reading some articles and posts in their community forums it would seem that FitBit is going to encourage you to place another purchase.

However, if you are feeling handy, I had a look at this IFixIt do-it-yourself and it looks tedious: https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Fitbit+Blaze+Battery+Replacement/86653

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2