Like many other android volte mobiles can provide video call option through native dialer without internet why iPhone doesn't have this feature ???
    08-08-2017 07:50 AM
    Unlike iPhones, all Android phones are not made by the same manufacturer, so it 2, and it has a video calling option in the default dialer app (provided 3g is activated)The iPhone has a front cam and Apple inc doesn't manufacture any other video calling by default due to the large variety of phones it supports.
    08-08-2017 08:01 AM
    I don't know. But you can send Apple feedback here:Feedback
    http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
    08-08-2017 08:01 AM
    Unlike iPhones, all Android phones are not made by the same manufacturer, so it 2, and it has a video calling option in the default dialer app (provided 3g is activated)The iPhone has a front cam and Apple inc doesn't manufacture any other video calling by default due to the large variety of phones it supports.
    The manufacturer has nothing to do with it. It's the cell provider that has the option to enable or disable the feature from within the Android operating system. Stock Android has a slew of features and options, but not every carrier enables every feature or every option. Most carriers modify the stock Android OS to make their own custom ROM, which is why iPhones all get updates at the same time regardless of carrier. Carriers are not permitted to alter iOS... they can hide features, but not alter the OS like carriers can with Android. Carriers have to update their custom ROM's and then push them to their customers. iPhone users don't have to wait for that.
    08-08-2017 06:09 PM
    The manufacturer has nothing to do with it. It's the cell provider that has the option to enable or disable the feature from within the Android operating system. Stock Android has a slew of features and options, but not every carrier enables every feature or every option. Most carriers modify the stock Android OS to make their own custom ROM, which is why iPhones all get updates at the same time regardless of carrier. Carriers are not permitted to alter iOS... they can hide features, but not alter the OS like carriers can with Android. Carriers have to update their custom ROM's and then push them to their customers. iPhone users don't have to wait for that.
    I don't know of any carriers that offer this on iPhone, do you?
    08-08-2017 06:36 PM
    iPhone has FaceTime but that was like whatsapp or Skype video call because FaceTime needs internet. But in VoLTE phones let's say Samsung s7 edge directly without internet we can do video calling through dialer from same carrier which I am using in my iPhone 7 Plus but I phone 7 plus is not having that feature no need to modify ios here just I am asking is video call through Carrier should enable for iPhone dialer app itself. that's a basic feature from when 3G network came into existence not a big deal but I am missing that feature because I saves lot of data for video call
    08-09-2017 03:49 AM
    I actually called Verizon and I asked why my iPhone doesn't provide that. My mom is on a Samsung 7 and so would love that option. Verizon told me iPhone does not allow that option at this time. Hopefully sometime in the near future they do.
    08-09-2017 06:37 AM
    no need to modify ios here just I am asking is video call through Carrier should enable for iPhone dialer app itself.
    iOS dialer would definitely need to be modified, but the best place to request a feature like this is directly from Apple.

I actually called Verizon and I asked why my iPhone doesn't provide that. My mom is on a Samsung 7 and so would love that option. Verizon told me iPhone does not allow that option at this time. Hopefully sometime in the near future they do.
    I'm aware that iPhone does not offer that feature. I was specifically speaking about Android.
    08-09-2017 04:52 PM