I have tons of Apple devices on my Apple ID (iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Apple TV, Apple Watch). My iPad, which only has 32GB storage, keeps trying to download movies, even though I have the automatic downloading for Apps, Music, and Video switched off. I managed to finally figure out that it is only the movies that I pre-ordered using my iPad that always try to download. I've stopped using the iPad to order any media anymore for this reason, but I'm still stuck with repeated downloads, and it causes the iPad to slow to a crawl or freeze up while doing this. At the moment, it is struggling to download Rogue One and The Belko Experiment into 2.8 GB of available space. Eventually, I will get a popup that there is insufficient space to download. Unfortunately, it will then try again, after trying to download every other movie that I've ever pre-ordered with this iPad.

How can i finally stop this behavior?
    07-29-2017 10:59 AM
    I have tons of Apple devices on my Apple ID (iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Apple TV, Apple Watch). My iPad, which only has 32GB storage, keeps trying to download movies, even though I have the automatic downloading for Apps, Music, and Video switched off. I managed to finally figure out that it is only the movies that I pre-ordered using my iPad that always try to download. I've stopped using the iPad to order any media anymore for this reason, but I'm still stuck with repeated downloads, and it causes the iPad to slow to a crawl or freeze up while doing this. At the moment, it is struggling to download Rogue One and The Belko Experiment into 2.8 GB of available space. Eventually, I will get a popup that there is insufficient space to download. Unfortunately, it will then try again, after trying to download every other movie that I've ever pre-ordered with this iPad.

How can i finally stop this behavior?
    Does the problem still exist after a reboot?
    What happens when you sign out of AppStore and sign back in.
    07-29-2017 05:12 PM
    Does the problem still exist after a reboot?
    What happens when you sign out of AppStore and sign back in.
    Still exists after (multiple) reboots and still exists after signing out and back into AppStore. I've even wiped and restored the iPad (for a different issue) and about a week later, Magnificent 7 started downloading again...
    07-29-2017 05:15 PM