Why can’t my Instagram play video after update?

I

iMore Question

My instagram cant play video and insta story always stuck and loading after update. im using iphone 5c
please help

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why my instagram cant play video afrer update?

Welcome to iMore! So you're on iOS 10.3.3? Do videos play ok everywhere else? If so, then it's possibly an Instagram issue. Try deleting the Instagram app from in settlngs > General > Usage > Manage storage. Then install it back.

Jermhole

Jul 27, 2017
Visit site

I am also having problems with videos, not just on Instagram but other apps as well. Also my WiFi is acting very strange. When my phone is in sleep mode it turn WiFi off and switches to LTE

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I am also having problems with videos, not just on Instagram but other apps as well. Also my WiFi is acting very strange. When my phone is in sleep mode it turn WiFi off and switches to LTE

You may have wifi connectivity issues. Try rebooting your wifi modem/router. Also check with your wifi provider.

Jermhole

Jul 27, 2017
Visit site

I will try that. But it seems I am also having the video problem even on LTE.

Jermhole

Jul 27, 2017
Visit site

They play for about 3 seconds and then just buffer. I didnt have this problem until after the 10.3.3 update. Prior to the update they would play just fine

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

They play for about 3 seconds and then just buffer. I didnt have this problem until after the 10.3.3 update. Prior to the update they would play just fine

Try resetting your network settings in Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Keep in mind you’ll have to re-enter any saved wifi passwords.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711