How to transfer data to another Iphone when you have multiple phones?

I

iMore Question

I have 3 kids with iphones. They are all attached to the same account. One of them is getting another iphone. Is there a way to transfer data just from his iphone to another iphone without using iTunes? If I use Icloud, will it transfer all info from that account?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 kids with iphones. They are all attached to the same account. One of them is getting another iphone. Is there a way to transfer data just from his iphone to another iphone without using iTunes? If I use Icloud, will it transfer all info from that account?
Is it safe to assume that each child has his or her own iCloud account? I mean, a lot of people share the same iTunes & App Store credentials but provide separate iCloud credentials. If this is the case with you then yes, simply do an iCloud backup from the child that’s getting a new iPhone and then restore that backup when prompted during the initial new iPhone setup process. If that is not how you have things set up, please join the iMore forums to reply in this thread. Thank you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner