Need advice on Suspension [redacted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustangshebley

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
I am a member on [redacted] from few years. And from past few months i have some problem with one user. He doesn't like me and keep quoting my posts only to insult and disagree with me. He keep reporting my posts and i believe he has some friendship with one of the moderator and only that moderator keep suspending me every time. I need a advice what should I do now to stop this. I love [redacted] and want to stay there but these regular suspensions and personal attacks are really getting annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I am a member on [redacted] from few years. And from past few months i have some problem with one user. He doesn't like me and keep quoting my posts only to insult and disagree with me. He keep reporting my posts and i believe he has some friendship with one of the moderator and only that moderator keep suspending me every time. I need a advice what should I do now to stop this. I love [redacted] and want to stay there but these regular suspensions and personal attacks are really getting annoying.

Make a new account, it sucks I know but that's pretty much all you can do

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The iMore Forums have nothing to do with the site you mentioned. With that in mind, you need to contact the moderators or editors of that site to get your situation resolved. In the meantime, you’re welcomed to continue being a member here at iMore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73