Which better to buy between ipad pro 10.5 and 12.9 ? It's about the size and price...

I

iMore Question

When i look on youtube, i am very confused if looking at the comparison review between ipad pro 10.5 vs 12.9. And I think I still have not found the right answer..

Well, to be honest .. It will be the first ipad I will buy. And this also concerns the issue of price comparison between the two.

I think I will use it to draw and have a bit fun of it.
If I look at the size, ipad 12.9 might be a bit complicated to take out but can draw freely with the large screen. Or ipad 10.5 drawing with a slightly small screen, and may be more comfortable to carry. I do not know, which one is best between them both. It's about the size and price :(

If based on your experience using it. Will ipad 10.5 be worth with 12.9 in overall? And are the prices worth in each other? perhaps, on the drawing comparison?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
When i look on youtube, i am very confused if looking at the comparison review between ipad pro 10.5 vs 12.9. And I think I still have not found the right answer..

Well, to be honest .. It will be the first ipad I will buy. And this also concerns the issue of price comparison between the two.

I think I will use it to draw and have a bit fun of it.
If I look at the size, ipad 12.9 might be a bit complicated to take out but can draw freely with the large screen. Or ipad 10.5 drawing with a slightly small screen, and may be more comfortable to carry. I do not know, which one is best between them both. It's about the size and price :(

If based on your experience using it. Will ipad 10.5 be worth with 12.9 in overall? And are the prices worth in each other? perhaps, on the drawing comparison?

I went with the 10.5". The 12.9" is just too large and unwieldy. The 10.5" is still relatively compact and has a nice large screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2