Would you trust Note 8?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My last Android was a Note 3 and I enjoyed it, but it had its issues just like all platforms. To answer the original question, "would you trust a Note 8?" ...YES. All products have some sorta recall or glitch in one form or another.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
My last Android was a Note 3 and I enjoyed it, but it had its issues just like all platforms. To answer the original question, "would you trust a Note 8?" ...YES. All products have some sorta recall or glitch in one form or another.

I enjoyed my time with the Note as well.. it'd be better if it ran stock Android instead of TouchWiz

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Trust an android device?
No.
Simply because I don’t have a reason to trust or not to trust any android device, by whatever manufacturer.

evanking527

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I’m sure they’ve done a thorough research to prevent such an event from occurring again.

And all that research has gone into the price of the phone. $960? Two of the three new iPhones might be cheaper than that, and who knows? The high end iPhone might be priced in this regard, so Samsung's flagships might be more expensive than iPhones on average.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I would trust it. And if Samsung didn't give me a free galaxy s8 i may even think about buying the note 8. But it looks to much like the s8 for me to go ahead and pull the trigger. But I would definitely trust the note 8, Samsung cannot afford (I guess they probably would still be ok) to have another bad note battery debacle and will make sure everything is good this time around.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2