-quick recap- Video star is an app just like imovie, just has more features-
    Okay so, when i wanted to edit/make a video , i went on Videostar>make video>photo library>all photos. and when i clicked all photos, it only shows certain pictures. it doesnt show all my pictures that i have in my camera roll it only shows some of the pictures.. ? the pictures that i wanted to make the video with didnt showed up so i tried screenshotting the pictures i wanted, went back on Videostar to see if it will be there, but it still didnt showed. i tried emailing it to myself , i tried saving it to notes then save it again from there, i tried to save the pictures i wanted from the internet but none of it works , and it wouldnt show no matter what i do. i even tried re-saving it from dropbox but still no.

-Can someone tell me what must i do to get all my pictures from camera roll to show up in Videostar?- thank you..
    07-12-2017 11:23 PM
    Welcome to iMore! I’m unfamiliar with this app but hopefully someone will come around who can help. You could always check the developer’s web site for support as well.
    07-12-2017 11:32 PM
    its like anyother video making app, just that when i click make videos an go to photo library, not all my pictures from camera roll shows up only certain ones. eg, some snapchat will show and some will not, but when i go to camera roll it self , it has everything.
    07-12-2017 11:39 PM
    Maybe it's showing a different album, like screenshots or etc. Is there an option to choose from? You might contact the developer and explain your issue. Maybe it can be updated.
    07-13-2017 12:44 AM