Can anyone recommend a stylus for my son's iPad Mini 4?

I

iMore Question

As the title suggests I am searching for a stylus to be used by my 4 year old son on his iPad Mini 4. I am interested in something with a fine point so he may practice writing when on-the-go. He will probably use it for "art" as well ha ha. There seems to be tons of options out there, but my digital inking history is limited to Surface devices so I am not sure what works well on the Mini 4. Thanks in advance for any advice.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've used many stylus from back when I had an iPad 3, and honestly one of the most multi-purpose, easy to use is Wacom bamboo solo or the adonit mark. Yeah many people doesn't like it when they see it because they don't have a finepoint like other bluetooth stylus or the Apple Pencil, but don't be fooled they work like a charm!!

I still have My wacom bamboo solo, the one with the rubber nib (2nd Gen), now they come with carbon fiber nibs.
Adonit Jot pro is also VERY good but they work with a disc on the tip.

I use it them to write, colour, highlight, etc and the best part, you don't need bluetooth or battery, you can just replace the nibs and off you go and they are A LOT cheaper.

Hope you find the best one for your child, good luck :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR