Whenever I go on my Instagram it blacks out in a few seconds and takes me back to my home screen what should I do?
    07-02-2017 12:59 AM
  2. Rob Phillips said: Best Answer

Whenever I go on my Instagram it blacks out in a few seconds and takes me back to my home screen what should I do?
    Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down (or volume down button on iPhone 7/7+) simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.

If that doesn’t work then delete and reinstall as the prior response states.

If that doesn’t work...Are you low on storage? Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage, and check your available local storage. If it’s less than 1 GB that could also be your problem.
    Is it just this app? Trying deleting insta and reinstalling it.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    07-02-2017 05:09 AM
    Reset your device by holding the power button and home button down (or volume down button on iPhone 7/7+) simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.

If that doesn’t work then delete and reinstall as the prior response states.

If that doesn’t work...Are you low on storage? Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage, and check your available local storage. If it’s less than 1 GB that could also be your problem.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-02-2017 05:54 AM
    Welcome to iMore Samantha. I agree with Rob. Give that a try and see what happens.
    07-02-2017 10:02 AM