iPhone SE battery questions

I

iMore Question

I have some questions regarding the battery of my iPhone SE.

1. I started my day with 35% charge from like 9 am and it got to 1% at around 4:45pm. Is that good? I went on Instagram and Snapchat a couple of times.

2. Is it normal for the battery percentage to sometimes jump by 2%? It doesn't happen all the time but I only had the phone for like 3 months and I'm worried that the battery is wearing out hence the jumping.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Different factors vary. Between that time, if you used it very heavily, that's to be somewhat expected. If your signal is weak, that's also another thing that can affect battery life. You can try going to settings->cellular and turn off wi-fi assist which can be a real drain.

As for the jumping, I'm not sure that is normal but hopefully someone else can chime in on that.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Over time battery life will degrade. You can take your device to any Apple store and they can run a free diagnostic on the battery and tell you it's condition. They can also replace it for about 80 bucks (US). Another solution is to charge frequently, have cords and bricks in key locations and use them as you can. Have 1 at home, one at the office, 1 in the laptop bag, etc.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Could you tell us what you were doing with the phone in that time apart from visiting Instagram and Snapchat,were you talking on the phone surfing the interweb,etc or was your SE just sitting ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative