IOS 11 public beta problems

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
They did remove Twitter and Facebook integration from settings in iOS 11. Maybe that's it. Doesn't seem like that would have anything to do with it though.

I'm going to say this is the issue. I have another app (Giphy) that wanted access to the Facebook login, so it will need to be updated as well.

cheyannej

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I’ve downloaded the beta and it’s been working pretty well so far. Obviously a few bugs here and there, but I can’t find a solution to this problem: I have cellular data turned on for all of my apps but some won’t load saying “no inter connection.” For example, the Twitter app loads perfectly but if I go to Snapchat or Instagram, they don’t load at all.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’ve downloaded the beta and it’s been working pretty well so far. Obviously a few bugs here and there, but I can’t find a solution to this problem: I have cellular data turned on for all of my apps but some won’t load saying “no inter connection.” For example, the Twitter app loads perfectly but if I go to Snapchat or Instagram, they don’t load at all.

Try going through the settings within the apps themselves, if applicable and/or try rebooting your device and then trying again.

thp2472

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
iOS 11 beta 5 download will not complete. It’s been downloading for over 24 hours.
iPhone 7 Plus

Got to SETTINGS > GENERAL > IPHONE STORAGE > Scroll down & find IOS BETA download > Select & Delete. Then try the beta download again. Same happened to me and this advise given worked.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox