What MacBook colour should I get?

I

iMore Question

I got the rose gold MacBook, but I am really second guessing myself. Should I stick with rose gold or go with silver?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

This question gets asked a lot. I always offer the same advice. As all people have different taste you are going to get varying answers. Plus no one has your exact taste. I suggest going to the Apple Store and comparing them side by side. In the end you are the person who has to live with and use it. And you don't want to base your decisions on other peoples like and dislikes then down the road regret your final decision.

BEST ANSWER!!!....EXACTLY this. Thanks FireDept, I couldn't have worded it better myself....LOL

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner