About equalizer app

I

iMore Question

Hi!!
I have an app called my media app in my iphone to browse and download songs.But,i also wanna use an equalizer with it.So,my question is that is there any eq app that works with this app or is there any similar app with equalizer that can play music from icloud drive??

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if this fits the bill or not, but it's a great music player with a built-in Equalizer. It says will play music from the cloud. Has widget and iMessage app integration.

TunesFlow - Music Player with Equalizer by Hector Ricardo Garcia Peña A
https://appsto.re/us/2ZpWP.i

Gomsy Verma

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the advice.But once after downloading the app,when i opened it,it asked for my apple id and password.So i filled that and entered.But,after i filled details,the appp automatically got shut down and i came back to my homescreen.So,what to do??

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the advice.But once after downloading the app,when i opened it,it asked for my apple id and password.So i filled that and entered.But,after i filled details,the appp automatically got shut down and i came back to my homescreen.So,what to do??

Which app asked for your Apple ID and password? TunesFlow doesn't require that. If you use your Apple ID and password in a 3rd party app now, you will have to use an app -specific password and enable 2 factor authentication, or it gets disabled. Try deleting the app, then reinstall it. You shouldn't need to use an ID and password. If it asks for one, just use email and make a new password. But don't use your Apple ID and password.
I don't recall using an ID and password in TunesFlow.

Last edited:

Gomsy Verma

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
Okay!! Leave that one.
There was an app named "Music +Plus"app or something like that in the appstore which now has been removed from the appstore.In that app we can browse and download music and it also have equalizer.Now,i want to see its image or icon,but i cannot find it anywhere.
Can u tell me something regarding the app so that i can download it from an external site.Pls help

Gomsy Verma

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
ABOUT MY IPHONE's FLASH

Hey there!!
In my iphone 5s,its running on ios 10.3,but there is a little problem in it.It's that that although its flashlight is working propey with camera and all other.It also works when "flash alerts" mode is on.But,the problem is that when i turn on "flash on silent" feature,my iphone does n't flashes on any incoming call or notification.
Pls help.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: ABOUT MY IPHONE's FLASH

Hey there!!
In my iphone 5s,its running on ios 10.3,but there is a little problem in it.It's that that although its flashlight is working propey with camera and all other.It also works when "flash alerts" mode is on.But,the problem is that when i turn on "flash on silent" feature,my iphone does n't flashes on any incoming call or notification.
Pls help.

Is the Ringer switch set to silent?

Gomsy Verma

Jun 21, 2017
Visit site
Ya.But it doesn't work.When i turn on "LED Flash for alerts" mode on,ni matter whethee my iphone is on silent or ringer,it flashes.But when only "Flash on silent" mode is enabled it does n't flash even when my iphone is at silent.So,pls help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2