Hi!!
    I have an app called my media app in my iphone to browse and download songs.But,i also wanna use an equalizer with it.So,my question is that is there any eq app that works with this app or is there any similar app with equalizer that can play music from icloud drive??
    06-20-2017 04:51 AM
    Not sure if this fits the bill or not, but it's a great music player with a built-in Equalizer. It says will play music from the cloud. Has widget and iMessage app integration.

TunesFlow - Music Player with Equalizer by Hector Ricardo Garcia Peña A
    https://appsto.re/us/2ZpWP.i
    06-20-2017 06:10 AM
    current advice about equaliser apps say no !
    06-20-2017 09:11 AM
    Thanks for the advice.But once after downloading the app,when i opened it,it asked for my apple id and password.So i filled that and entered.But,after i filled details,the appp automatically got shut down and i came back to my homescreen.So,what to do??
    06-21-2017 03:42 AM
    Thanks for the advice.But once after downloading the app,when i opened it,it asked for my apple id and password.So i filled that and entered.But,after i filled details,the appp automatically got shut down and i came back to my homescreen.So,what to do??
    Which app asked for your Apple ID and password? TunesFlow doesn't require that. If you use your Apple ID and password in a 3rd party app now, you will have to use an app -specific password and enable 2 factor authentication, or it gets disabled. Try deleting the app, then reinstall it. You shouldn't need to use an ID and password. If it asks for one, just use email and make a new password. But don't use your Apple ID and password.
    I don't recall using an ID and password in TunesFlow.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 06-21-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    06-21-2017 07:38 AM
    Okay!! Leave that one.
    There was an app named "Music +Plus"app or something like that in the appstore which now has been removed from the appstore.In that app we can browse and download music and it also have equalizer.Now,i want to see its image or icon,but i cannot find it anywhere.
    Can u tell me something regarding the app so that i can download it from an external site.Pls help
    06-22-2017 03:43 AM
    Hey there!!
    In my iphone 5s,its running on ios 10.3,but there is a little problem in it.It's that that although its flashlight is working propey with camera and all other.It also works when "flash alerts" mode is on.But,the problem is that when i turn on "flash on silent" feature,my iphone does n't flashes on any incoming call or notification.
    Pls help.
    06-28-2017 03:26 AM
    Hey there!!
    In my iphone 5s,its running on ios 10.3,but there is a little problem in it.It's that that although its flashlight is working propey with camera and all other.It also works when "flash alerts" mode is on.But,the problem is that when i turn on "flash on silent" feature,my iphone does n't flashes on any incoming call or notification.
    Pls help.
    Is the Ringer switch set to silent?
    06-28-2017 06:17 AM
    Ya.But it doesn't work.When i turn on "LED Flash for alerts" mode on,ni matter whethee my iphone is on silent or ringer,it flashes.But when only "Flash on silent" mode is enabled it does n't flash even when my iphone is at silent.So,pls help
    06-28-2017 06:49 AM
    Hate the idea of downloading and giving passwords not knowing if 3rd party app is real or fake,,,
    06-28-2017 07:13 AM