I have an iphone 6s but, despite deleting a large number of photos, it won't allow me to take any more as it says there is no space left. Why is this please? Thanks.
    06-18-2017 01:59 PM
    Have you deleted the pics from the “Recently Deleted” folder within the Photos app?
    06-18-2017 02:01 PM
    I have an iphone 6s but, despite deleting a large number of photos, it won't allow me to take any more as it says there is no space left. Why is this please? Thanks.
    Hi, welcome to imore,

This means there is an app taking a lot of storage on your iPhone.

Go to Settings > General > iCloud & iPhone Storage and see which apps are using the most storage. Delete any unnecessary apps.
    Also, try downloading a big game from AppStore. This will trigger the deleting of cache from apps.
    06-18-2017 02:06 PM
    There’s is a trick to attempt to download a Lord Of The Rings movie or any one of The Hobbit movies, as they are too big to fit in your device. You don’t even have to buy it, just attempt to buy it on the iTunes app, and iOS will automatically start cleaning out files. You can do this two or three times and you can get maybe a gig or more back.
    06-19-2017 07:55 PM
    Also, try a memory card to move old photos on to clear up space for new photos, like the nifty Lexar microSD to Lightning reader, which is $24 on Amazon. It plugs right into your device, and you can use their app to move the photos and keep them on a memory card, no computer needed. One more thing, when you look at your Apps in the Storage Settings, click on each app to see how big the app is and how much app data is being stored. If you delete the app and then re-download it, the app data will be cleared so you have more storage. Sometimes, depending on the app, the app data can be more than the app itself, so try that out and see if it gives you more room!
    06-19-2017 08:03 PM