Hello, I intend on purchasing a set of AirPods for hands-free conversation while driving. I was wondering about people's experiences with that, i.e. do the people at the other end of the conversation hear a lot of road noise, is a lot of road noise heard when using them...I realize that there's going to be a lot of variation from one situation to another, but I'd still like to get some input from others who have used them in their vehicles for hands-free. Thanks.
    06-15-2017 05:48 PM
    I have used mine in public transportation, like buses and trains and have had no complaints so far.

I hope someone with experience while driving replies soon to give you information how they hold up in traffic.
    ArGiEs likes this.
    06-15-2017 05:59 PM
    My buddy drives with his all the time and when we talk I never hear any noise
    ArGiEs likes this.
    06-15-2017 06:01 PM
    I have used mine in public transportation, like buses and trains and have had no complaints so far.

I hope someone with experience while driving replies soon to give you information how they hold up in traffic.
    That helps, though. Thanks
    06-15-2017 06:01 PM
    Hello, I intend on purchasing a set of AirPods for hands-free conversation while driving. I was wondering about people's experiences with that, i.e. do the people at the other end of the conversation hear a lot of road noise, is a lot of road noise heard when using them...I realize that there's going to be a lot of variation from one situation to another, but I'd still like to get some input from others who have used them in their vehicles for hands-free. Thanks.
    I can’t speak for others, but in my experience, I’ve yet to hear a person I was talking to, via my AirPods, complain about road noise, and I rarely have both pods in my ear at the same time.
    ArGiEs likes this.
    06-15-2017 06:19 PM
    I used just one piece everyday, the other line heard my background sound, but our voice still clear
    thedonp and ArGiEs like this.
    06-16-2017 10:46 AM
    They have a sort of background noise cancellation, so I expect that the road noise would be reduced. I use the AirPods and only the AirPods, and I haven’t had any complaints, so I hope you’re happy with them too.
    thedonp and ArGiEs like this.
    06-19-2017 08:11 PM