Are Default Radio Stations the Same for everyone

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys just curious to know are Apples Default Stations (Not the ones you create) the same for all users or do certain users have different stations. So in short are the default Apple stations I have on my devices the same for my friends etc. What I mean is that everyone has these stations and its not certain stations for some and others for other people

But the Stations you create yourself will obviously be different depending on the person's taste etc but Apples default ones wont ?

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the following?

Pure Pop
Latin Pop
R & B
Sound System
Hip Hop
Charting Now
Roots Reggae
Chill
Elec Tronic

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
no I have Pure Pop, Dance, Singer/Songwriter, Pride Radio, Classic Rock, Classical, Hip Hop, The Mixtape, Love Songs.

Unless this changes based on country. Are you referring to the featured stations btw

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
no I have Pure Pop, Dance, Singer/Songwriter, Pride Radio, Classic Rock, Classical, Hip Hop, The Mixtape, Love Songs.

Unless this changes based on country. Are you referring to the featured stations btw

Then you have your answer....??????

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
now for some weird reason i notice the stations i have on the mac (default ones) are not the same as the stations on iOS even though they were yesterday

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
yeah because when i go into stores and resellers for Apple their macs show the same stations as mine. But weirdly the ones showing now on iOS dont match the mac

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Screen Shot 2017-06-08 at 00.36.48.png So you can see here on the mac all the stations I have however on iOS i have mostly the same but iOS doesn't show me 80s/90s station but it shows me a station called singer/songwriter and Pride radio but i dont see pride radio and singer songwriter on the mac

I noticed this before but it seemed to sort itself out over time and all stations were matching across devices

IMG_0286.PNG IMG_0287.PNG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods