Hi guys just curious to know are Apples Default Stations (Not the ones you create) the same for all users or do certain users have different stations. So in short are the default Apple stations I have on my devices the same for my friends etc. What I mean is that everyone has these stations and its not certain stations for some and others for other people

But the Stations you create yourself will obviously be different depending on the person's taste etc but Apples default ones wont ?

Thanks
    05-31-2017 07:10 PM
    Do you have the following?

Pure Pop
    Latin Pop
    R & B
    Sound System
    Hip Hop
    Charting Now
    Roots Reggae
    Chill
    Elec Tronic
    05-31-2017 07:15 PM
    no I have Pure Pop, Dance, Singer/Songwriter, Pride Radio, Classic Rock, Classical, Hip Hop, The Mixtape, Love Songs.

Unless this changes based on country. Are you referring to the featured stations btw
    06-07-2017 06:22 PM
    no I have Pure Pop, Dance, Singer/Songwriter, Pride Radio, Classic Rock, Classical, Hip Hop, The Mixtape, Love Songs.

Unless this changes based on country. Are you referring to the featured stations btw
    Then you have your answer....
    samduffy likes this.
    06-07-2017 06:35 PM
    now for some weird reason i notice the stations i have on the mac (default ones) are not the same as the stations on iOS even though they were yesterday
    06-07-2017 06:35 PM
    yeah because when i go into stores and resellers for Apple their macs show the same stations as mine. But weirdly the ones showing now on iOS dont match the mac
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-07-2017 06:36 PM
    Are Default Radio Stations the Same for everyone-screen-shot-2017-06-08-00.36.48.png So you can see here on the mac all the stations I have however on iOS i have mostly the same but iOS doesn't show me 80s/90s station but it shows me a station called singer/songwriter and Pride radio but i dont see pride radio and singer songwriter on the mac

I noticed this before but it seemed to sort itself out over time and all stations were matching across devices

Are Default Radio Stations the Same for everyone-img_0286.png Are Default Radio Stations the Same for everyone-img_0287.png
    06-07-2017 06:39 PM