While I was using downloaded apps on my iphone 6, my app suddenly closed to home screen showing that almost everything, including itunes, appstore, safari, contacts, all downloaded apps, even my camera, were deleted. After shutting my phone down a couple of times, upgrading my iOS to 10.3.2, and a small freak out session, I came to the conclusion that my apps will not come back as magically as they disappeared. After a bit of research I realised that they had been disabled themselves in the restrictions in settings and I am unable to switch them back on. Does anybody else have this problem or do you know how to fix it? And if I did have to restart my phone to factory settings which I really don't want, will I have the same problem again?
    05-30-2017 12:47 PM
    Apps don't just disable themselves. From what I gather, it appears as if your iPhone was reset to its native state. If you've created a recent backup, simply restore that backup to your device.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-30-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    05-30-2017 06:10 PM
    Only certain apps can be disabled in Restrictions. If some are in Restrictions, you can use your passcode to enable them back.
    05-30-2017 09:09 PM