I only use the Apple watch for Nike Run Club & notifications. I hate that there are VERY limited ways to customize the watch to really make it mine in comparison to the Samsung Gear S3 which by the way users can now get notifications on. (I dont reply from watch anyway)

So should I sell it for customization or keep it for all the other benefits using Apple OS on phone & watch
    05-08-2017 09:02 PM
    I would say keep the Apple Watch only because after having used my Android Wear watch it's not the best experience. Yes it works but it's not as smooth as when both watch and phone are same OS more or less.
    aximtreo likes this.
    05-09-2017 12:21 AM
    At the end of the day, you should keep the product that makes you happy. I would say keep the Series 2 but if customisation is important to you then get the Gear S3 😃 it's still a really great watch.

Also, if you already have a iPhone and Macbook then everything will work much better together than the Gear S3.
    aximtreo likes this.
    05-10-2017 09:26 AM
    At the end of the day, you should keep the product that makes you happy. I would say keep the Series 2 but if customisation is important to you then get the Gear S3 😃 it's still a really great watch.

Also, if you already have a iPhone and Macbook then everything will work much better together than the Gear S3.
    This! ^
    05-10-2017 12:07 PM
    I am a big fan of the Gear watches. I think they are very nice, but having an iPhone, I would never switch from my AW Series 2 to a Gear 3. If I went to a Galaxy S8 or Note 8, then that would be different. I would switch in a heartbeat.

It's up to you though. If the Gear 3 does what you need it to do with your iPhone, then go for it.
    aximtreo likes this.
    05-10-2017 01:22 PM
    I appreciate all of your replies thank you
    05-10-2017 09:18 PM