Does this girl like me or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phizzycs

May 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey theres this girl at my school. She sits right in front of me in my math class and always turns around and tries to look at me and always stares at me. Although, she always gets up and kinda shakes her butt and seems like she wants me to look at it. She also once put het foot on my desk before I walked in and her friend said, Its just her foot, she also dropped her pencil and didn t just regulary pick it up, on her desk she leaned over side ways so I can see her butt and picks it up. I always do see her staring me down a lot. She does sit by one of her friends and she blowed a kiss to another guy, and then her friend said, do it to him I want to see his reaction. She said no quietly. She always walks past me and laughs and shows a lot of emotion. When she knows im looking she pulls up her pants and shakes her butt. Their are a lot more events like these. Yes she always seems like she wants to get closer to me and try to talk to me. Does she like me? She also liked my only selfie on instagram.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Warm Welcome to iMore @phizzycs! Thanks for signing up to iMore.

I think this question is more suited in the off topic section, but i would say based on your description she is definitely trying to get your attention. Cant say if she likes you or not. Not my type of girl.

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Dr. Rob says she's trying to get your attention. Have you tried shaking your butt at her to see if she stares?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Make sure there is no bread crumbs on your face and no sauce or ketchup.
If she still keeps flirting with you, then there is no harm in making small talk with her to assess where you stand at.
She shakes her butt for you? That settles it. You could always grab her by the....

Never mind.

That's only something elite people do. We commoners can't get away with it.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Make sure there is no bread crumbs on your face and no sauce or ketchup.
If she still keeps flirting with you, then there is no harm in making small talk with her to assess where you stand at.

That's only something presidents do. We commoners can't get away with it.

Never hurts to try. America is great again.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Only thing you can do is try. Try talking to her. Star it off simple though, like you are talking to anyone who is new. Then after a bit of conversation, try to fit in a question like "What do you think of me?" in some way that wouldnt seem like a sudden or drastic change of topic.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
This is serious stuff Good Luck .
It's OK to be shy, but most girls expect the guy to make the first move. Shyness can work to your advantage but don't let it keep you from talking to the girl. Just take it slow and be yourself. People get nervous because they worry about all the things that can go wrong. Just focus on the moment and you will be OK.
aid1761974-v4-900px-Deal-With-the-Discomfort-when-Meeting-an-Ex-Lover-Step-02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.