In an attempt to keep a long story short...

A calendar (not Google) created on an iPad 4 way back when refuses to sync with any other iOS device, mainly an iPhone 6S Plus and the NEW gen regular iPad, "all" updated to 10.3.1.

How it appears on the iPad 4 is that it's dissociated from "Home", "Work", and "Family", and having a name of "Calendar" which is shown above the text "iCloud"... Also displays under the heading "on my iPad". If Holidays or Birthdays are ticked off they'll show across the board (all devices) but anything that was manually input into calendar on iPad 4 will not. Have no clue how it came to be since it has been a few years since initially set up, multiple OS updates/upgrades too (this iPad has never been wiped either).

Have not tried anything drastic like a reset or restore from back up, yet went over every other setting multiple times on each device without any success. Get the inkling the manually input data hides in a corner that cannot be detected by iCloud so won't sync, definitely is swinging in that direction.

I'd would have added a photo but doesn't appear I can because either, site doesn't allow or my posts are too few. I'm guessing being a member of Windows/Android Central 2014 didn't garner me any brownie points either LOL.

So if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears, thanks.
    Last edited by Elky64; 04-29-2017 at 09:41 PM.
    04-28-2017 11:58 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

Do you have a screenshot of the calendar setting to show how it is setup?
    04-29-2017 07:12 AM
    Welcome to iMore!

Do you have a screenshot of the calendar setting to show how it is setup?
    Thanks and yes I do... That which is encompassed in the yellow rectangle is the offending calendar. As can be seen its at the top of the pile and believe this is causing an issue, only a guess but maybe got discombobulated during a past OS update.

Attachment 117999
    04-29-2017 09:45 PM