Has spring arrived where you live?

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
It's 55 degrees and raining in Minneapolis, MN. It'll be 44 for a high tomorrow.

Is that spring?

I am beginning to think that spring is just not meant to be here in Alberta. Today was warmer and the snow is melting but you still need to wear a coat and something better than just shoes is advisable. Is that global warming?

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Yes, spring has arrived, however, I think it has taken sick leave or something because it's been raining for the past few days with high temps in the low 50's. In fact, it's pouring outside right now.

I would rather have rain that snow at this time of year. My rhubarb and bulbs are coming up. At this rate with the snow that keeps coming they are going to go back underground.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
We've had a warm winter as well! Our redbud trees have been incredible this spring... so lush and vibrant. I wonder if the warmer temperatures have something to do with it.

Redbud.JPG

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'd say not only has Spring arrived, but that here in Houston we are on the edge of Summer. We're supposed to hit 90 today, along with high humidity (chance of rain today) and and started April with mid-80s temperatures. Spring basically starts at the end of January here.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Spring is sloooooowly arriving here. Snow is gone (but we did have snow earlier in the week). Getting warmer, can't wait (I love spring!).

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, Spring has arrived in my neighborhood, pollen and all. My car is normally Black, but it was a yellowish color the other day...LOL