Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Anyone have these? I had the AirPods and after one day they hurt my ears and kept falling out. Best Buy has the beats X on sale for $129.99. Thinking about buying them tomorrow and seeing if they are good enough to keep.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't have them and frankly, you're the first one of which I know the AirPods didn't suit them. I'm sorry to hear this and hope you will enjoy the Beats X better.
Let us know when you have them.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
The AirPods fell out three times in about a couple hours, I knew right away they weren't for me. I'll let you know tomorrow when I get them. I'll try to make time to read your review.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I read your review. Rather I skimmed it. You said you wanted the cable a little shorter, but I think long might be good for me. I drive a straight delivery truck and I need something that won't fall, something that will stay around my neck. I'll find out today if these are for me. Now to decide white or black?

Last edited:

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I just got them. Best Buy tried selling me gray saying it was black. But I looked at the box and it said gray. Took about 5 minutes for them to find the black ones. First impression is that I like them. The sound is good and the original tips fit okay in my ear. Only problem I see is when it walk they swing like I'm wearing a necklace with a pendant. I have to find something to attach the left one to my shirt so they stay put. The right one is the only one I need for calls. Hope these are keepers.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Yes they are. At least that's what Best Buy said. Probably gonna have to look at some YouTube videos to be sure. One problem I'm having is if their on Bluetooth, there's no sound on my iPhone unless I disconnect them, unless I'm missing something here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73