Why, won't they let me update my iPhone 4s any farther???

I

iMore Question

I am very poor! I was able to manage finding an, iPhone 4s. My friend said would be good enough to install GarageBand.
Now that I've been reading here. I'm choked up and angry because the update for IOS 10.3 is out of reach for this phone? GB required IOS 10. 2.
Does anyone have a link to use, GarageBand version 2.2? Apperently, that only requires IOS 8.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

Then go back to your iPhone and go into the App Store and purchases, not on this phone. Click garage band and if a compatible version is available you'll be able to download and install it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Then go back to your iPhone and go into the App Store and purchases, not on this phone. Click garage band and if a compatible version is available you'll be able to download and install it.

Yeah, but Apple tends to keep their apps updated for the devices that are still upgradeable.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am very poor! I was able to manage finding an, iPhone 4s. My friend said would be good enough to install GarageBand.
Now that I've been reading here. I'm choked up and angry because the update for IOS 10.3 is out of reach for this phone? GB required IOS 10. 2.
Does anyone have a link to use, GarageBand version 2.2? Apperently, that only requires IOS 8.

Being poor has nothing to do with it. You have an iPhone that was released 6 years ago. That's an eternity with mobile smartphones, and with all smartphone to date, being able to use certain apps ceases to exist at some point.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Be happy that Apple can no longer interfere with your infrastructure ! I use a 4s and nothing I need has yet become unusable yet

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR