how would i go about the transfer when the iphone is already set up?

I

iMore Question

the iphone im using has already been set up and has been in use for a week or so now. how would i go about transferring the picture from my android to my iphone

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
You could always just download google photos to your old device upload the picture you want to have on your iPhone and then download google photos on the iPhone and boom there they are. That's an option

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In addition to what phonejunky stated, you can do the same with Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, etcetera.

erichards2

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
You can also use a computer to drag and drop the photos. Here is a good link from apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205063

"Photos and videos
To move photos and videos from your Android to your iOS device, use a computer with iTunes:
Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
Choose the photos and videos that you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
Disconnect your Android and connect your iPhone to your computer.
Open iTunes on your computer and sync your Photos to your iPhone. You can find your photos and videos on your iPhone in Photos > Albums.
For help moving your photos and videos, contact Apple Support."

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711