Little messenger icon doesn't shows

Samrat Shrestha

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
Hi
I'm using Facebook messenger for long time now.. but that little icon of messenger which appears in the right side of the profile picture doesn't shows on my friends messenger when I'm online or offline which makes people know that I'm in the messenger already and they keep sending requests for messenger while I'm already using it. How can i change that and get messenger logo icon

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you refer to the blue and gray icons, those don't show who is currently on Messenger. The blue means that person uses the Facebook Messenger app. The gray means they have and use Facebook, but don't use the Messenger app.There should be a feature that shows those of your Facebook friends who are online. You can also see who is online by going to a thread and it says at the top when and if one is online. Online means either on Facebook or Messenger. A few of mine don't show either the blue or gray icons in my dialogue list. But if I tap on one, it shows on the thread. Your friends should be able to see if you're online by going to your thread and looking up at the top under your name.